We set a minimum withdrawal limit due to transaction costs associated with transferring tokens. If the withdrawal limits were lower; more of your withdrawal would go towards transaction fees.
Articles in this section
- What are Bolts?
- What are Tasks and how do I get them?
- Can I earn free Bolts by referring my friends?
- What is the minimum requirement to withdraw?
- Why is there a minimum withdrawal limit?
- What wallet can I use for my withdrawals?
- When are withdrawals processed?
- How can I see my STORM tokens in my wallet?
- When is payment sent and where is my payment?
- Can I use the same Storm, Ethereum, or Bitcoin wallet address for different accounts?