Withdrawals are processed once per week. All withdrawals requested before 9pm UTC on Wednesday will be consolidated and received by 9pm UTC on Friday. Please allow at least 12 hours for time zone differences. You can also check your withdrawal status by tapping on the requested payment option in the "history" tab. Note: Normally, withdrawals will be processed within a few minutes, but there are cases due to blockchain congestion where it could take several days for it to arrive.
Articles in this section
- What are Bolts?
- What are Tasks and how do I get them?
- Can I earn free Bolts by referring my friends?
- What is the minimum requirement to withdraw?
- Why is there a minimum withdrawal limit?
- What wallet can I use for my withdrawals?
- When are withdrawals processed?
- How can I see my STORM tokens in my wallet?
- When is payment sent and where is my payment?
- Can I use the same Storm, Ethereum, or Bitcoin wallet address for different accounts?