Storm Play Android 6.4.4 / iOS 2.4.4
-Added a new Spend category where you can find places to use your Storm Tokens!
-Added a prompt to remind users to rate the app
-Added a counter the number of referrals on the referrals page
-Added a link to the referrals page on the bottom of the app
-Fixed a crash when watching a video on some devices
-Various other bug and UI fixes
-Added the ability to filter and sort Storm Offers
Storm Play Android 6.4.3 / iOS 2.4.3
Another update has been released.
- Added the ability to sort offers by posted date, bolt value, or whether or not they are promoted
- Transaction receipts - see more details about payments and transactions
You can now raise a customer support ticket directly from a withdrawal on the wallet page
- There is now a loading icon when more offers are loading
- Many other tweaks and bug fixes have been included as well
Storm Play Android 6.4.2 / iOS 2.4.2
Yet another update! This includes:
- New wallet page, which now allows us to have different withdrawal limits per currency and is easier to understand.
- The app will now notify you when the video timer is down to 0.
- We now support a new task provider: PeanutLabs surveys – find it in the “Discover more offers” page
- The back button in the “enter the SMS code” login page has become easier to tap.
- Our withdrawal confirmation dialog would display the wrong date if the user withdrew their bolts on the cutoff date, but after the cutoff time on Wednesdays. This now has been fixed, and users who withdraw after the cutoff time will see the correct payout date.
- We corrected minor typos in the app
Storm Play Android 6.4.0 / iOS 2.4.0
Chunky app update coming your way! This app includes:
- We’ve changed our icon. Check out the fancy new art!
- Users can now log in and sign up using Facebook and Google. This will provide a more convenient way to start earning and help reduce the number of times you need to verify your phone number.
- The app now supports multiple offerwalls. Over the next few weeks, you will see more options to choose from when you tap "Discover more offers".
- We’ve introduced the IronSource offerwall to provide you even more ways to earn Bolts.
- Emails are now required to access full functionality. Users without an email can still watch videos and answer surveys, but will not be able to access higher-value tasks.
- Tasks in the “Earn” tab are now paginated, which reduces data usage and load times.
- Tasks are now sorted so that “hot” tasks are at the very top, followed by new tasks. Tasks are also sorted by value in each category.
- We have updated the video SDK to improve the service.
- If your app ever crashes, an updated crash screen will provide better and clearer messaging
- We have prepared for the future with 64-bit support.
- The top margin of the task list is now fixed as you scroll down.
- We have improved the messaging for VPN and first-time download requirements before you start a new task.
- The referrals page was not displaying the correct reward for successful referrals. This has now been fixed.
- Referral codes are now case insensitive, so you don’t have to worry about pressing caps lock when typing. Better yet, just copy and paste!
- Minor tweaks to the copy and UI across the app.
Storm Play 6.2.0
Time for a new update, just in time for the holidays. This build will include the following user-facing changes:
New features in this release:
- More Ways to Earn: The app will now include an extra offer wall with tasks from third parties to help bring more ways to earn for our users worldwide.
- Video Rewards Increased: By popular demand, these have been changed from 250 bolts every 15 minutes to 500 bolts every 30 minutes.
- Support for Push Notifications: We will now be able to send occasional notifications to our users to highlight new offers or events.
- Customer Service – Easy Access: Users will now be able to contact Customer Support directly from within the app if they run into any issues. You can find this helpful link at the bottom of every task’s detail page.
- Easy Access to your Wallet Settings: Users can now edit wallets from within the Profile section of the app, as well as from the wallet page itself.
- Real-time Crypto Valuation: Users can see how much their current Storm Bolt balance is worth in BTC, ETH, or STORM at the current exchange rate. You can do this by tapping on your bolt balance on the task page. We update our exchange rates every ten minutes, so these values are approximations only.
Changes in this release:
- Improved Video service will give users access to a significant increase in inventory.
- Wallet transactions have been renamed to something more user-friendly
- Highest-valued tasks will now be sorted in descending order.
- Task list will auto-refresh every time you bring the app to the foreground. Previously, it waited until you manually refreshed it.
- Corrected Ethereum branding on the wallet settings page.
- typos corrected as well.