There are many reasons why SMS verification codes may not be successfully delivered. SMS messages can be blocked on the phone or by your service provider.
To ensure successful delivery of the SMS verification code please try these steps:
- Add a contact called "StormX" to your phone with the phone number +18333007794.
- Disable any SMS spam blockers that may be on your phone.
- Try putting your SIM card in a different phone or even a tablet and try again.
- Have a friend with a different phone number try and receive the message.
- Some cell phone service providers block SMS messages from certain countries. Please contact your service provider and ask if they are blocking messages from U.S. numbers, specifically +18333007794.
- Try changing your cell phone service provider.
The StormX team is constantly working with service providers around the globe to ensure the successful delivery of our messages. If you don't get a message right away and none of these steps work for you, please create a ticket using the "submit a request" button at the top of this page.